Cloverly Elementary School is an outstanding school that is recognized as a California Distinguished School, awarded as a Title I Academic Achievement School, identified as a STEM Honor Roll School for our outstanding student achievement in Mathematics and Science, and placed on the Honor Roll from the California Business for Education Excellence Association.
We serve students in grades four through six. We have a current enrollment of 485 students. We are the companion school to La Rosa Elementary School
Cloverly School, in partnership with families and the community, will maximize the potential of all students through collaborative, creative learning linked to authentic real-life applications.
The Cloverly School community has high expectations, and we have a commitment to action through:
- the collaboration of students, staff, families and community;
- the use of best teaching practices;
- a responsiveness to diverse needs;
- implementation of educational technologies;
- the development of life-long learning skills.
We expect that the students of Cloverly School will become productive, respectful, responsible, accountable, compassionate citizens.
Cloverly is a school where parents, grandparents, and community members are provided numerous opportunities to be informed, involved, and empowered in the education process. The School Site Council consists of parents and staff who provide direction for the ongoing planning, implementation, and evaluation of the total school program. The Cloverly PTA provides invaluable volunteer and financial assistance for school programs and activities. They organize a plethora of events for entire families to unite a become a more integral part of our school community.
- California Distinguished School
- Title 1 Academic Achievement School
- Support Personnel Accountability Report Card (SPARC) Diamond Best in the West