What is STEAM?
In this climate of economic uncertainty, America is once again turning to innovation as the way to ensure a prosperous future.
Yet innovation remains tightly coupled with Science, Technology, Engineering and Math – the STEM subjects. Art + Design are poised to transform our economy in the 21st century just as science and technology did in the last century.
We need to add Art + Design to the equation — to transform STEM into STEAM. Click here to learn more.
- Classified STEAM Rep: CS First Coding - Dee Moreno
- STEAM Club - Lauren McAlister
- Science Olympiad - JM Leeming, Nikki Oh
- FLL Robotics - Amy Gerling
- Science Olympiad - Michelle Conzonaire
- FLL Robotics - Nikki Shifter, Debbie Dorazlo
- Science Olympiad - Lisa Taylor, Karen Hsieh, Ann Thompson
- Odyssely of the Mind - Darren Basgall, Steven Saito
- Classified STEAM Rep - Jeanette Johnson
- FTC Robotics - Ken Powel, Marlisse Reina, Winnie Joe, Cathryn VanGorder
- Science Olympiad - Marlisse Reina, Winnie Joe
- Odyssey of the Mind - Jeanette Johnson, Emma Zamora, Ann Montiglio
- FTC Robotics – Elias Bourjelli
- Science Olympiad - Kevin Slattery
- JPL Ocean Bowl - Annie Hwang
- American Scholastic Math Association (ASMA), American Mathematical Association (AMA) - Nancy Bulgin
- JPL Science Bowl - Hank Bailey
- JPL Advanced Challenge - Dave Dickie
- STEAM Club - Reggie Rios