Our mission is to foster the development of all students to become responsible, productive, and respectful citizens who are life-long learners.
Our graduates will be productive citizens who have the skills necessary to promote self-worth and independence.
Every student will:
- Demonstrate competency in reading, writing, math, and technology.
- Develop a knowledge and awareness of our diverse society.
- Develop skills in resolving conflicts through positive actions.
- Develop post high school vocational and/or collegiate goals.
- Demonstrate a positive, healthy lifestyle.