Welcome to the Temple City Unified School District staff resource page. To save you time searching, we've assembled a directory of useful tools and links.
TCUSD Google Gmail Instructions
Important Information for Today, July 14th, 2017:
- New emails will be delivered to your new Gmail account beginning this morning.
- You will sign into Google the same way you sign-in now, with your TCUSD email address and your Google password.
- Our existing email will be migrated to Google three times to insure against any data loss. While the email is being migrated today, you could see email from certain dates missing until all three migration runs have completed.
- After the migration is complete, we will send out the simple instructions to sync your Google and TCUSD passwords.
- A shortcut URL has been added for your convenience: http://email.tcusd.net will take you to Google.
- Instead of going to https://outlook.com/tcusd.net to check your mail from home, you will go to the following website: http://email.tcusd.net.
Board Policy 4319.21: The Governing Board expects District employees to maintain the highest ethical standards, follow District Policies and Regulations, and abide by State and Federal laws. Employee conduct should enhance the integrity of the District and advance the goals of the educational programs. Each employee should make a commitment to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to fulfill his/her responsibilities and should focus on his/her contribution to the learning and achievement of District students.
The Board expects all employees to exercise good judgment and maintain professional standards and boundaries when interacting with students both on and off school property. Inappropriate employee conduct shall include, but not be limited to, engaging in harassing or discriminatory behavior; engaging in inappropriate socialization or fraternization with a student; soliciting, encouraging, or establishing an inappropriate written, verbal, or physical relationship with a student; furnishing tobacco, alcohol, or other illegal or unauthorized substances to a student; or engaging in child abuse.
The Board encourages District employees to accept as guiding principles the professional standards and codes of ethics adopted by professional associations to which they may belong.