Welcome to the Longden Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The Mission of PTA:
The mission of the California State PTA is to represent our members and to empower and support them with skills in advocacy, leadership, and communication to positively impact the lives of all children and families. - California State PTA Board of Managers, March 2006
The Purpose of PTA:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Our membership to Longden's PTA is important to all of our students. Sign up today! Click HERE click here to support the Longden Elementary students and community. Thank you for your partnership!
Click here to find out more about the California State PTA, including programs, events, and resources.
Box Tops and Soup Labels
Hello Longden families, please help earn money for our school. Collect and turn in your Box tops to your child's classroom. Each box top turned in is worth $0.10. Please see the below links for more information.