Under the Business Services Department, the Purchasing and Warehouse Department ensures that all procurements in the Temple City Unified School District are conducted in an ethical manner that builds public trust and confidence, and grants all competitive suppliers fair and equal consideration.
The Purchasing and Warehouse Department is responsible for purchasing all supplies, materials and equipment to support all district sites and offices. We strive to obtain the best value for products and services in accordance with district board policies and administrative regulations with prompt delivery.
Director of Purchasing
- Efficient processing of goods and services from requisition to delivery
- Identify requirements for goods, materials, and services
- Solicit quotes and bids
- Requisition review in financial software
- Supplier selection
- Processing and execution of Purchase Orders
- Reduce costs by careful price comparison, analysis and order accuracy
- Diminish or eliminate shipping costs by consolidating orders or through direct delivery
- Manage and maintain productive relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Receive supplies and identify discrepancies or damages
- Deliver orders to requesting site or office
- Inter-department and outside mail delivery