The Temple City Unified School District is committed to the safety and security of our staff and students, therefore ensuring that everyone preatice the below saftey precautions is paramount to decreasing transmission.
- Stay at home when you are sick, expect to seek medial care. Contact Associate Superintendent, Monica Makiewicz, for any questions regarding COVID-19 related leaves and/or return to work protocol.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6-feet from other people (about 2 arms’ length). Do not share equipment, workspace, and congregate in areas that limit social distancing such as lunch rooms, workrooms, or faculty lounges.
- When in public, wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth. o
- Employees who are working in alone their classrooms/offices.
- Employees who are working alone and/or outside (i.e. Grounds, Facilities and Operations, Custodial).
- Avoid handshaking.
- Cover your cough and/or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash hands.
- Suspend or limit travel, and follow all CDC travel guidelines.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Please go to https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for more information
Employee safety video: