The Temple City Unified School District is committed to the safety and security of our staff and students, therefore ensuring that everyone practices the below safety precautions is paramount to decreasing transmission.
- Per CAL/OSHA guidelines, staff must complete the self-directed Daily Health Screener on Parent Square.
- Stay at home when you are sick. Monitor symptoms and get tested.Over the course of the pandemic, improved antigen testing options have become more readily available. Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Tests are available to all staff at each district site.
- Employees should immediately report positive test results to their supervisor.
- COVID-19 Positive individuals are isolated for a minimum of 5 days from symptom onset or positive test result if asymptomatic regardless of vaccination status, previous infection or lack of symptoms.
- Return to Work Protocols :
- Submit the "Return to Work Clearance Form" to the Director of Risk Management and your supervisor. Upload your negative COVID-19 , day 5-10 test result to your Privit Portal account.
- Submit a completed COVID Leave Request Form along with an approved "Return to Work Clearance Form" to HR.