TCUSD provides layers of mitigation factors that align with the LA County Department of Public Health to create a safe learning environment.
- Covid-19 Vaccines continue to be encouraged as a first line of defense. VaccinateLACounty.com
- Masks are strongly encouraged indoors while around others. Face masks are available upon request to staff and students at all District sites.
- Bottle Filling stations have been installed to replace traditional drinking fountains.
- HVAC systems have been upgraded Merv-11 filters, allowing the highest level of filtration allowable.
- Hand sanitation dispensers are available in each classroom. Signage is strategically placed to encourage frequent hand washing and proper respiratory etiquette.
- Physical Distancing is not required but encouraged both indoors and outdoors
- Routine cleaning/disinfection of the District facilities will continue.